Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any use of the terms "we", "our", or "us" refer to InkLab Zine.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, the actual colours you see will depend on electronic equipment. Colour variance may occur due to printing.
2. The User certifies that he/she/they is/are at least 16 (Sixteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. InkLab Zine will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.inklabzine.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
4. InkLab Zine will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight, Pafex, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of InkLab Zine.
6. Requests for cancellation of orders once placed on www.inklabzine.com shall be handled on a case to case basis and may be denied in case InkLab Zine deems it necessary to do so.
7. InkLab Zine reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment has been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by InkLab Zine for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. InkLab Zine reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, InkLab Zine has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.inklabzine.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. InkLab Zine will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. InkLab Zine shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This website may include links to other websites. The mention and/or link to another website does not indicate our endorsement of said website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
13. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content, and graphics.
14. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.